KENT-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > KENT-ENG > 2003-06 > 1054465661

From: Angie Stagg <>
Subject: Re: [Kent] MONGER in Dover area
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:07:41 +0100

Wow, Susan Thank you.
This was more than I had hoped for, Rebecca married my hubbys
GtGtGrandfather,
Congreve Banwell in abt 1866, he was fron Gt Haseley in Oxfordshire and
they had
9 children. The 8th one was a James Broadbridge Banwell.

Yes I'd love a copy of James' direct line back.

You don't have any ELTHAM's crossing through your line do you as I have
quite a
bit on one branch of the family.
My GtGrandfather Charles Collins Eltham had a brickworks at Rainham and
was
living in Faversham for a while, his daughter, Maria, married someone
called
BLOORE. I haven't been able to trace anything on him (first name etc)
yet and
will have to start by getting her death cert (she died in 1893 in the
Faversham
district)

Thank you so much once again.

My very best wishes to you.

Angie

"Susan D. Young" wrote:

> Hello Angie,
>
> Your James and Matilda Monger, I happen to know something of. James
is
> James Broadbridge Monger born 18 October 1802 at Faversham, Kent. He
> married Matilda Hurrell (daughter of William and Catharine) on 9 March
1827

This thread: