KILGORE-L Archives

Archiver > KILGORE > 2007-09 > 1189363346

From: "Jenna Scott" <>
Subject: Re: [KILGORE] Kilgores of Georgia - Wm. Allison Kilgore
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:42:26 -0500

-----------------------------
1900 United States Federal Census 1900 United States Federal Census
Name: William C Kilgore
Home in 1900: Civil District 13, Coffee, Tennessee
Age: 6
Estimated birth year: abt 1894
Birthplace: Tennessee
Relationship to head-of-house: Son
Father's name: William
Mother's name: Lucretia
Race: White
Occupation: View image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
William Kilgore 35
Lucretia Kilgore 31
Nellie B Kilgore 11
Ethel J Kilgore 9
Maude Kilgore 7
William C Kilgore 6
Clarence H Kilgore 4
Lenard G Kilgore 2
Mary Kilgore 6.12
John Arnold 21

Source Citation: Year: 1900; Census Place: Civil District 13, Coffee,
Tennessee; Roll: T623 1562; Page: 27B; Enumeration District: 40.

1910 United States Federal Census 1910 United States Federal Census
Name: Floyd Kilgare
[Floyd Kilgore]
Age in 1910: 8
Estimated birth year: abt 1902
Birthplace: Tennessee
Relation to Head of House: Son
Father's name: William A
Father's Birth Place: Tennessee
Mother's name: Laula
Mother's Birth Place: Indiana
Home in 1910: Civil District 13, Coffee, Tennessee
Marital Status: Single
Race: White
Gender: Male
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
William A Kilgare 45
Laula Kilgare 43
Nellie Kilgare 22
Maude Kilgare 18
Elbert Kilgare 16
Clarence Kilgare 14
Lenard Kilgare 12
Mary Kilgare 10
Floyd Kilgare 8
Eugene Kilgare 7
Arnold Kilgare 5
Emory Kilgare 3
Alice Kilgare 2
W A Kilgare Jr 2/12

Source Citation: Year: 1910; Census Place: Civil District 13, Coffee,
Tennessee; Roll: T624_1494; Page: 17B; Enumeration District: 48; Image: 678.
----------------------------------
1920 United States Federal Census 1920 United States Federal Census
Name: Floyd Kilgore
Home in 1920: Tullahoma, Coffee, Tennessee
Age: 18 years
Estimated birth year: abt 1902
Birthplace: Tennessee
Relation to Head of House: Son
Father's name: William Allison
Father's Birth Place: Tennessee
Mother's Birth Place: Tennessee
Marital Status: Single
Race: White
Sex: Male
Able to read: Yes
Able to Write: Yes
Image: 997
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
William Allison Kilgore 46
Floyd Kilgore 18
Eugene Kilgore 17
Arnold Kilgore 16
Emory Kilgore 14
Alice Kilgore 12

Source Citation: Year: 1920;Census Place: Tullahoma, Coffee, Tennessee;
Roll: T625_1732; Page: 10B; Enumeration District: 49; Image: 997.