KILGORE-L Archives

Archiver > KILGORE > 2008-01 > 1199946765

From: "Sherry Arnold" <>
Subject: Re: [KILGORE] Forebears? of William Thomas Kilgore,1847 Kentucky - 1936 Florida
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:32:45 -0600

Hi Cheryl,

I, too, am new to this list. I have been 'browsing' the Archives all
evening, found some wonderful info about my branch. Charles/Martha Kilgore,
their son William, his son Henry Gregg Kilgore of Green, Cocke, and Weakley
Counties TN.

I live in Massac Co IL, a border county of Johnson. If I can help you, I
would be glad to... You might try contacting the library in Vienna, Johnson
Co IL. It is a small town and very obliging. If nothing else, she may be
able to put you in touch with someone in the area who is working on your
line.

Vienna Public Library
Vienna, IL 62995
Attn: Margaret Mathis