KILLICK-L Archives

Archiver > KILLICK > 2001-07 > 0994662748

From: Robin VanBelleghem <>
Subject: [Killick] Roll Call
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:12:28 +0100 (BST)

Hello Everyone

I noticed that we have a few new members on the list,
so I thought it would be a good idea if all the
members could tell who they are and a little about
there research. I would advise no addresses or phone
numbers be passed through the list.

My Killicks are Alice b.1896, George b.1892, Mary
b.1894 or 1895 and Walter b.1891, all born in England.
Parents and place of birth not known, but all of the
children were in the Lambeth Union Workhouse around
1898 and then Barnardo Homes before they were shipped
to Canada. If anyone knows anything about this family,
please contact me.

Regards
Robin[list admin]