KIMMEL-L Archives

Archiver > KIMMEL > 1999-02 > 0919624324

From: <>
Subject: [KIMMEL-L] Belle Kimmel
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:12:04 EST

In a message dated 2/20/99 2:22:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

<< Does anyone know who the father of Belle Kimmel was, it must have been
either Joseph Kimmel who's wife was Isabella Schwartz or Philip Kimmel who's
wife was Eliza Schwartz (sister of Isabella). >>

Hi Bill ~
I have an Ara Isabel Kimmel born 18 Feb 1862 in Jackson Co, ILL. She was the
6th of 9 children born to Philip Kimmel and Eliza Schwartz. Could this be the
"Belle" you're looking for? I'm pretty sure I got this info from a GEDCOM
file sent to me by Gayle Putt, who's also on this forum. Gayle, do you have
any other info on this particular "Belle"?

~ Pamela

This thread: