KIMMEL-L Archives

Archiver > KIMMEL > 1999-02 > 0919629507

From: "Gayle Putt" <>
Subject: Re: [KIMMEL-L] Belle Kimmel
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:38:27 -0500

Hi Pamela...
Bill and I have discussed this particular Belle before and I don't think
we came up with a positive answer. But your assumption sounds very logical.
Eliza Schwartz Kimmel was the sister of Bill's Horatio...so it could be that
the family moved west together. Bill...was this the Belle that ended up in
CA? Do you recall what she looks like, Bill? I have a family group photo
that identifies one of the older ladies in it as Auntie Belle Kimmel. She
is white haired, looks rather short, or the chair she was sitting on was
short! I can scan it and send it your way. If you recall her, you might
recognize her or maybe Edith would know. I'll have to study up on it a
bit more.
You enjoying all that snow, Bill???

Gayle

This thread: