KIMMEL-L Archives

Archiver > KIMMEL > 1999-02 > 0920005695

From: <>
Subject: Re: [KIMMEL-L] Kiser/Kimmel
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:08:15 EST

In a message dated 2/25/99 1:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

<< My search is for: Henry Saxman Kiser b. 6-9-1838 married Sarah Ann Kimmel
b. 7-27-1848. >>

Welcome to the Kimmel list, Pat. I have a Sarah Ann Kimmel born in PA in
1848. I don't have an exact birthdate for her and I don't have a spouse's
name, so I'm not sure how we could figure out if this is your Sarah or not.
Anyway, My Sarah Ann's parents are Obediah and Laura (Shaver) Kimmel. I have
a total of 8 Sarah Ann Kimmels, but this is the only one I have born in 1848

Have you checked out Tim Kimmel's website? He has over 7000 Kimmels listed.
You might find your Sarah there:
<A HREF="http://home1.gte.net/kimmel/genealogy.htm">Kimmel Family Record (ala
Tim)</A>

~ Pamela (Kimmel) Westfall