KIMMEL-L Archives

Archiver > KIMMEL > 1999-02 > 0920253757

From: <>
Subject: Re: [KIMMEL-L] Kiser/Kimmel - Joseph H. Kimmel?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:02:37 EST

Pamela, I'm David Newell Kimmel born 07-02-1918 and I have a deceased
brother Harry Oscar KimmelJr., had 5 sons, one of whom was Joseph Henley
Kimmel. He was born in 1953, so it might be the same person. You can view my
website at http://members.aol.com/captdnk/ and locate him under the four
sons of Harry Oscar Kimmel, our father, born in 1892. I do recall a Joseph
H. Kimmel inquiring about Tim Kimmel's website, and I believe he has contacted
him in the past. I have another nephew whose name is J. Timothy Kimmel, Ph.D.
and is a college professor. Thought it might be interesting to you. You can
view another website of mine at www.ao.net/~captdnk to see who I am.

Thanks, Dave Kimmel

This thread: