KINCAID-L Archives

Archiver > KINCAID > 2010-09 > 1283640890

From: "Margaret MesserQuick" <>
Subject: Re: [KINCAID] Vetting Post #1255 to Joseph Kincaid
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:54:50 -0700

IS this a typo?: Should the name "William J". Kincaid really be "William G". Kincaid son of Sherod Kincaid and Eliza?????
[that is marked with red below in your posting]

>" Sarah C McMillan's daughter Eliza A McMillan m.17 Sept 1872 Dover, Pope Co, Arkansas to Alvin Dean Raulston.
> Alvin's daughter Mary E Raulston m. 8 March 1871 Yell Co, Arkansas to
>William J Kincaid son of Sherod Kincaid and Eliza.."
Thanks
mema
PS
This all sent me off to research what is available on Hobson Kincaid and the Kincaids in AL/TN 1840's.
Where my Stubblefield family married a Kincaid.
Looking for the family of William Jackson Kincaid b: July 4, 1831 TN?