KINCAID-L Archives

Archiver > KINCAID > 2013-03 > 1362778401

From: "Dennis House" <>
Subject: Re: [KINCAID] DNAanddocswasRe:Gay/GuyfamilyconnectedtoCaptainWilliamKinkeadandJosephKinkead
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:33:21 -0600
References: <51B37E1C87DB478184D975BE550D0BB2@DonHP><CAKRPf4JEKtMENTShxd9PkSaamYV=LKc9JM5OR7TkuorHh+WMzw@mail.gmail.com><87943F32823F4D188EA43C3543397C17@WatchDog><60655AF37A024290ACE8F55462D2DC9C@WatchDog><39DCFF8447DC4BC5824B5074C3F23364@WatchDog><95E621BD0F1D4B98821E53D68EDDB90F@WatchDog><AF0D1FD7DCFE4422A7E3ED74B161F398@WatchDog><EF6281494E1040AD83B989774BFC0ACA@DonHP><A6422423C4424767BA99B09E558441FC@BonniePC><CDFA217C2E9A4CB89A6DDB3FC59761B3@WatchDog><708107937149493398B97F1CD833287E@WatchDog><D2830246A58F4E8489A3F14F42840686@BonniePC><098C74D907A24A45AE37222608FBBDA0@BonniePC><1CA7010E99504F919171C4FA29FA501A@WatchDog><5297634D5F264E3EAD54D25F5675A6AB@DonHP>

We might find an answer here. I looked at hundreds of books in my early
years, but only copied Kincaid mentions.

/ /1781 VMLRVirginia Militia in the Revolution - miscellaneous
records. Botetourt - Lt. Andrew Kincaid; Names mentioned in military
accounts ... Jos. Kincade ...; Payroll of Capt. Edward Worthington's Co. of
Caveldry (sic) under command of Col. George Rogers Clark, ... James Kincaid,
Entered service: 11/12/1778, Discharged: 6/1/1779, Days: 201, Pay/Day 1.8
Pay L17 1.