KITCHENS-L Archives

Archiver > KITCHENS > 2011-10 > 1318019348

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KITCHENS] Kitchens Family
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 20:29:08 -0000

Author: yomo52
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.kitchens/235.245/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am Linda Kitchens daughter of Galen Edward "Dusty" Kitchens b.Nov 12, 1926 DeQueen, Ar - d. Aug 25, 1980 Rio Linda California in car wreck. He is son of Taft Hendrix Kitchens and Vera Mae Smith. He was married to Una Faye Frair Oct 15, 1947 and then to Vera Mae Cronister Odersom in 1951. Other children born to Dusty that we found out about in 1980 are - Raymond - Edward "Speedy" - Randy - Annie - Rusty and Dusty. Galen "Dusty" is buried at Fort Gibson National Cemetery - Muskogee County, Oklahoma Plot 12-0-500. I was told by Aunt Faye(Dusty's sister) his name was Gailen Jesse Dewey "Dusty" Kitchens but found his birth certificate 2010 and it is Galen Edward Kitchens. I only met him once when I was 13 so I don't know much about him but I have the family line it is as follows: Taft is son of Zephaniah Franklin "Frank" Kitchens and Anna Cora "Annie" Boyd. Frank is son of Zephaniah Butler Kitchens and Sarah T. Mitchell (dau of Jasper T. Mitchell and Nancy Ann ?) -Zeph !
is the son of Rev. William James "Billy" Kitchens and Nicey Elizabeth Ryals (Dau of Charles Ryals and Elizabeth) Billy is the son of Benjamin Zephaniah Kitchens and Miss Kelly. Vera Mae (Smith) Kitchens is the dau of William Fletcher Smith and Ida Belle Cotnam/Cotman. Ida Belle is the dau of George Washington Cotnam and Sarah Elizabeth Shipman (-2nd husband Thomas Newton "Newt" White) Sarah Elizabeth is the dau of Edward Shipman and Elizabeth Campbell (dau of Ephriam Campbell and Nancy Naomi Butler) Elizabeth Campbell Shipman also married John Ragsdale and then Matthew Harbin. I have many lines and more info to share I have been researching for many years I have cemetery info also. I have many pictures of grands and great and more greats. Please e-mail Linda

Important Note: