KNIGHT-L Archives

Archiver > KNIGHT > 2008-06 > 1214228045

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KNIGHT] Knight Family Cayuga Co., NY
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:34:05 -0000

Author: jands158
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.knight/5433.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

John Knight born 1809\1810 Summerhill or Sempronius,spouse Mary or Polly depending on the cences. William Knight Born 1840 Summerhill,spouse Carolin Crandall#1 Elizabeth Sinclair #2. John Knight born 1870 Owasco,spouse Evalina Wilson. Raymond Knight born 1904 Auburn,spouse Ruth Spurr. Melvin Knight born 1926 Auburn,Spouse Claire Schuster. Brian Knight Born 1950 Auburn. There is a Joseph Knight Living in Sempronius/Summerhill area in 1790 till 1840 has 5 children one the right age for John Knight. I have done the dna testing thru family tree. John and Mary/Polly had 14 children from 1834 till 1857. I have more info if needed.

Important Note: