KS-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > KS-CEMETERIES > 2002-10 > 1033884620

Subject: [KS-CEM] funeral homes {miles funeral home}
Date: 6 Oct 2002 00:10:20 -0600

Classification: Cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/5S.2ADIAE/81

Message Board Post:

my half sister is from atchison kansas. her family is miller. her dad is daniel miller. he died in the va hosp in kansas around 1958. i wory on family tree, my mother was sarah miller. in kansas they had 2 boys, henry,donaldand one daughter myrtle. don't know when they left kansas but they were in chicago living there in 1930 miles funeral home know the miller family . I will appreciale any information on danial miller,father,mother etc.

This thread: