KS-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > KS-CEMETERIES > 2002-10 > 1036035520

From: Colleen Lill <>
Subject: [KS-CEM] Cemetery request lookup - Tonganoxie Leavenworth Co
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:38:40 -0600

Does anyone have access to the book Cemetery Surname Index of Leavenworth Co KS by Baker and Pierce?

If so, I would like to request a lookup for the name Cyrus Taylor, possibly on Tonganoxie Twp.

If no one has access to the book, any suggestions? I have requested copies from the LDS but it could be upwards of 50 copies, they tell me. And with their recent price increase for per page copies, the cost would be a little on the high side for me, considering that I live in Canada. Unfortunately, the book is not on fiche or film.

Thanks for any help.

Colleen Lill
Saskatoon, Canada

This thread: