KSHARPER-L Archives

Archiver > KSHARPER > 2003-04 > 1051026887

Subject: [KSHarper] Re: Robertson
Date: 22 Apr 2003 09:54:47 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/pl.2ADI/34.1

Message Board Post:

I am related to the Robertsons. My grandmother was Lula Belle Robertson, daughter of Susan Robertson, daughter of Andrew Robertson. Yes, they lived in Harper County. I don/t know if John and Mary had more children, but Andrew and his wife Mary had; Elizabeth, John S., Rosa, Sarah Susan, and Isaac Quantrell. They went to Ellis Co. Okla. and I am trying to find the graves of Andrew and his wife Mary. Elizabeth, Isaac,Sarah and an unmarked Robertson Grave are in the Higgins, Texas Cemetery. Susan Married Jeremiah Emmons in Anthony, Harper Co. Ks. 15, May,1883. Hope this helps. Let me know if you find anything more on the Robertsons.thanks. Doris

This thread: