KSMONTGO-L Archives

Archiver > KSMONTGO > 2007-04 > 1176082803

From: <>
Subject: [KSMONTGO] BALDEN Family
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:44:27 -0700

I would love to locate my gg grandparents, William Ambrose & Emley Guyll BALDEN. We don't know where they were buried. Their dtr, Sarah Elizabeth BALDEN was b. 23 February 1871 in Cherryvale, Montgomery Co., KS. In the 1880 Clarence TWP, Barton Co., KS census, Sarah shows up with her older brother John Samuel Balden & their grandparents, Cannada and Louisa BALDEN.

Interestingly, none of the BALDEN family have been found in the 1870 census. Would there be a KS state census in 1871 or sometime after on-line?

Thank you,
Jerry Vernon

This thread: