KURTZ-L Archives

Archiver > KURTZ > 2001-09 > 1001145672

Subject: [KURTZ] Re: Kurtz
Date: 22 Sep 2001 02:01:12 -0600

Surnames: Kurtz/Krissig
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/VSo.2ACEB/380.1

Message Board Post:

Unfortunately, you give no dates. There is a Harry Kreissig born 30 Oct 1926 and died 4 Jun 1990. He last resided 19047 Langhorne, Bucks, PA. There is also an Eleanor Kreissig who's SSN was issued in PA. She was born 2 Jan 1927 and died in Dec of 1978. Her last residence was 33703 Saint Petersburg, Pinellas, FL. This information is on the internet.
Try easy web sites first such as, WWW.ROOTSWEB.COM or www.familysearch.com. Once you get your legs, I would advise subscribing to one of the resource web pages, such as: www.ancestry.com. Unfortunately, census information is only available 1920 and beyond. The two I mention are born after 1920. However, local documentation is much better after 1920 and you have that going for you. Check the Newspaper Obits, birth records, marrage records of your Mom & Dad. This will really set you on the right path..
Good hunting,, Bob sends...:-)

This thread: