KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2002-08 > 1029330321

From: "Barry Akin / Judy Dobles" <>
Subject: [KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1900 / Lincoln (or surrounding) / Akin
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:05:21 -0400

Hello, I'm hoping to find the 1900 census information for George A. Akin
and his wife Mary Ellen Buchanan. I've not yet found an official
marriage record, but I believe they were married in 1899 or 1900. The
first children were born in Moreland, Lincoln in 1901 and 1902. It is
possible that they were not yet married as of the 1900 census. They
might still be with their parents... George Akin, son of William R.
Akin and Mary F. Leathers.... Mary Ellen Buchanan, daughter of Nathan
Buchanan and Sarah White. The Buchanan's might be in Boyle/Mercer
counties, but not sure. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Barry

This thread: