KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-01 > 1074638553

From: "Karen Conroy" <>
Subject: Re: [KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP] RE: Ferdinand D Sigman, 1910 Rockcastle Co, KY
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:42:47 -0000

Hi Sharon,

I found your listings but on their own, not in the other households. And
Phillip is not A.J.'s father.
On the first of the two pages 201 is what looks to me like W.H. Sigmoun. On
the bottom of the second page 201 is the followiing with the last child at
the top of page 202

Rockcastle Northern District 1850 p. 201-2

A.J. Singleton 34 farmer $500 (could be $300) born Ky.
Nancy 35 Ky.
William 8 Ky.
John 6 Ky.
Louiza 4 Ky.
Josiah 1 Ky.
parents listed as not being able to read and write

Phillip is on the very bottom of the second page 205 and George is on the
first page 205. Again Phillip forms his own household. His wife and child
are on the top of page 206

Phillip Singleton age 24 saddlery born Ky.
Nancy 22 born Ky.
James L. 9/12 born Ky.

Karen