KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2005-08 > 1125531494

From: "dt yates" <>
Subject: Re: [KY-CENSUS-LOOKUP] KY./Pike Co./1910/Slone, Jennings
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:38:14 -0400

I cant thank you or Linda Farmer enough...you cleared up my mothers family
tree ENTIRELY. I previously had to struggle, even to find her grandfather
and your work entirely revealed her family...``Call`` is Calvin V. Slone,
which I was only able to find out becasue you included his neighbor (and
brother, unbeknownst to me previously) Crockett Slone. Thank you so much,
again!