KYALLEN-L Archives

Archiver > KYALLEN > 2002-08 > 1029885228

From: "Arvilla Cherry" <>
Subject: Re: [KYALLEN] Madie Tabor
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:16:10 -0500

I knew this family personally. Madie Tabor was the d/o Virgil Tabor & Pat Beckham.Madie m/1 Ivan Garrison, had a dau : Wanda, Madie's only child.
After Ivan's death, he fell through a sky light , the best I can rem. Madie died as the results of a car accident.
Yes, she had a brother Carlos Briggs Tabor who married Lallie Clasby.They had Ennis Briggs Tabor, never married & Patst Ann Tabor married Arnold Borders , they had 1 son Roger Dale Borders he married Janice Long. They had 2 children , maybe more.
Madie married second to Wayne Clasby ,yes.

Madie & Carlos had a sister Mildred Tabor , she is buried at Smiths Grove Cem. where I think all the rest are also buried. I know Carlos & Lallie were.Milderd married several times , lived in Oklahoma many years till her death , she is also buried at Smiths Grove Cem. Her children by Walter Hill , were Claude Emmons Hill married Imogene Beckham [my Dad's sister]Their children were: Claudia Jean & Walter Michael Hill [ now deceased] & Regina Hill married Sidney Ayers, they had Neva Kay Ayers[she m/1 Billy Joe Watt, had 1 son Roger Watt. divorced him. Later married Jody Richards, they have no children. Regina , had a son Charles Robert Ayers, he lives in Ind. He married Doris Vincent, they divorced. m/2 Ruth Ann. ??? , they have children.
Mildred Tabor had a dau . Barbara ,by one of her other husbands. Which is much younger than Regina, age 83 now. Emmons is deceased [1956]. Barbara lives in Ok.
Hope this helps , as they were in out Three Forks neighborhood & intermarried into my family.

Arvilla Beckham Cherry