KYBOURBO-L Archives

Archiver > KYBOURBO > 2009-09 > 1253122782

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KYBOURBO] Stephens
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:39:42 -0000

Author: Morrissette57
Surnames: Stephens, Ravenscraft, Deglow
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.bourbon/1759.2213.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I would also be interested in this Stephens line that goes from Bourbon to Kenton Co. KY. I am looking for John E. Stephens b. 1816-1820, His son John E. b. 1846-1852 in Bourbon Co. who marries Nancy Elizabeth Ravenscraft. Two hints we have is that my Grandmother (wife of John E.Jrs. son, Ora Lee Stevens) saved a small clipping advertising H. B. Stephens run for Judge in Kenton Co. Also, Ora's neighbors in Lair, KY were Adolf and Addie Deglow. Addie's father Woodford? Stephens lived with them and he was from Kenton Co. Any info would be appreciated.

Important Note: