KYBOURBO-L Archives

Archiver > KYBOURBO > 2009-09 > 1253200923

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KYBOURBO] Houston's and Shumate's in Bourbon County
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:22:03 -0000

Author: bstancliff
Surnames: Shumate, Miller, Adair
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.bourbon/4893.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

One of my Millers married an Isabelle Eraminta Shumate, in 1855. She is beieved to be the daughter of Peyton Shumate and Mary Adair. I do not have any dates for her.
Peyton Shumate was b ca 1788, possibly VA, married Mary Adar in Augusta Co VA in 1808, and died in Nicholas Co KY in 1820, from what I've been told. I have no proof of any of that.

Important Note: