KYBOURBO-L Archives

Archiver > KYBOURBO > 2013-03 > 1362842083

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KYBOURBO] JACKSONVILLE CEMETERY BOURBON CO KY
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 15:14:43 -0000

Author: cbm14391
Surnames: Bellis/Bellows, Clark, Brown, Hamilton, Shannon, Ewing
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.bourbon/4857.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have been looking for William Bellis, last seen in the 1820 census in N Middletown, Ky. He died in 1825. I thought he might be buried in the old cemetery there, but his death precedes the earliest record I found there. I did not know about the Jacksonville cemetery. I checked out the large cemetery in Paris.

Let me know if you find anything. Happy hunting!

Important Note: