KYBUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > KYBUTLER > 2009-06 > 1246392743

From: "Fabos-Becker" <>
Subject: Re: [KYBUTLER] KYBUTLER Digest, Vol 3,Issue 19: jpgs of First Will Book--all SIDEWAYS, hard to read.
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:12:23 -0700

Dear Group;

Be advised: While the book might truly be useful, it is so only if you can
read it without ending up at your doctor's office. The jpgs of the pages
are all SIDEWAYS, and either need to be rotated at the source of
availability, or have to be downloaded into a program where a reader can
rotate the pages. It makes the book VERY hard to read without injury.

Cecilia L. Fabos-Becker