KYCARTER-L Archives

Archiver > KYCARTER > 2002-07 > 1025726688

From: "Harvey and Jenny Kiser" <>
Subject: Fultz/ Fulks/ Fults Reunion
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:04:48 -0400

The descendants of Obediah and Martha Blankenship Fulks (Fultz, Fults)
will have their second Tri-Annual Reunion:
When: September 27, 28, 29, 2002
Where: Echo Canyon near Carter Caves State Resort Park, Olive Hill, Ky.
Time: From early early morning til late late at night
Activites: Sharing family info, photos, and stories of our ancestors.
Will have tours going to the Bethel Cemetery and Stallard Cemetery where our
ancestors are buried.
In the evening hours we will have a Marshmellow/weiner roast for the young
and young at heart.
Anyone that can play a musical instrument and or sing is welcome to join our
Cousins Talent Show.
Photo session of all the descendants Saturday September 28, 2002
Info on the planned luncheon will be given later.
Contact for info:
Harvey Kiser

606-286-5292
P.O. Box 697