KYCLAY-L Archives

Archiver > KYCLAY > 2002-02 > 1013059388

From: "Linda Antal" <>
Subject: Re: [KYCLAY] Transmission Line Easement - Lewis, Martin, Benge, Potter, Boston
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:23:28 -0500

For Benge information as well as a vast many other ancestors log onto
http://www.donchesnut.com Then click on Our Ancestors...and the DATABASE
and just key in the surname and you will be surprised by the extensive work
that Don Chesnut has done on the BENGE family and many, many other ancestors
in our family tree. If you ever lose his web address...you can go to your
search engine and just type in Don Chesnut....and you will be directed
there. By the way...William Martin & Evaline Benge had quite a few children
and they are listed.

Hope this helps!

Linda Antal -