Archiver > KYCUMBER > 2005-01 > 1105392646

Subject: Pansy Watson Rush
Date: 10 Jan 2005 14:30:46 -0700

Surnames: Watson, Spears, Rush, Holman, Ogletree, Mayfield
Classification: Death

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My grandmother passed away on 12-07-04. I don't have her obituary. I would like any information on her death in cumberland county, ky.. Also, If anyone knows her father's John Newton Watson ancestors. John married Tennesse Arva Spears. I have the Spears family history. My grandmother married Leslie Hall Rush. Any information will be very helpful.Thanks.

This thread: