KYGRANT-L Archives

Archiver > KYGRANT > 1999-09 > 0938745039

From: Cathy Wagner <>
Subject: Re: [KYGRANT-L] Re: Web site
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:30:39 -0400

Well, it seems as though we have flushed out our Linda! Good to hear
from you, cousin. Apparently, she has been busy with new and 'old'
grandkids and a family reunion.

As I recall (my recollection ain't what it used to be!), she posted a
great article from the Grant Co. News on the New family a few months
ago. I'm sure I have it tucked away in my very disorganized files. If
she doesn't mind, maybe we can work together and get that on the web
site. I'll check with her and see if we can get something together.

Cathy

This thread: