Archiver > KYHARRIS > 2001-03 > 0985585846

From: "John H. Boyd" <>
Subject: [KYHARRIS-L] Boyd Trees Updated
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:50:46 -0500

The Boyd Trees Project has been updated. We now have over 64,000 names, and
over 14,000 Boyd's. That means we also have over 50,000 other names,
including Patton, Rankin, McClintock, Hannah, Rakes, and Holliday (just to
list a few.)

Locations include Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois,
North and South Carolina, Ohio, Hawaii, Scotland, Canada, Australia.

Stop by and take a look at what we do have:

BTW, do you know what it is like to receive an e-mail asking for more
information about William Boyd, and realize that he is the brother of your
grandfather? It is FANTASTIC <Grin>. Do your cousins know who and where
you are?

John Boyd

This thread: