KYLAUREL-L Archives

Archiver > KYLAUREL > 2000-09 > 0969620003

From: "Wanda Ellis" <>
Subject: Re: [KYLAUREL-L] History lesson on division of counties please
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:53:23 -0500

There is a book called "The Handybook For Genealogists, United States of America"
by Everton Publishing. It has maps and tells when counties were formed in every
state. It has names and addresses of Genealogical Societies, court houses and
locations of where many other records are kept.

If you don't have a copy, you probably need to look at a copy from your local
library. It is one of the handiest books you will ever want or need.

Wanda Ellis