KYLAUREL-L Archives

Archiver > KYLAUREL > 2001-07 > 0995426707

From: "Robert Taylor" <>
Subject: Re: [KYLAUREL-L] Benjamin Ware Johnson
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:25:07 -0400

Pam,
I was quoting from page 96 of the book LINCKS' TRUNK AND BRANCHES by George
Lincks.
George Lincks was also a preacher that spent many years researching the
descendants of Frederick Lincks (1795-1889). He has 47 Youngs, and 78 by
the name of Johnson, that are in his book. I don't know the accuracy of his
research, but we have found very little that has been disproven, so far.
Bob