KYLESLIE-L Archives

Archiver > KYLESLIE > 2003-06 > 1054942382

From: "Pauline Wing" <>
Subject: [KYLESLIE] Greenberry and Martha Engle Bailey
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 19:38:08 -0400

Hi, Can anyone help this person at ? I think it was sent to me unintentionally. I don't research the Bailey or Engle family at this time.

Thanks, Pauline

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [KYLESLIE] Re: Will Sizemore

i am looking for info on my ggrandparents greenberry bailey and martha engle bailey have no info on green except death in 1954 grandma martha her parents were henry engle and jane(some called her jincy)bailey grandma martha died in 1963 in leslie co ky but can't find nothing on her death had small store were wooten creek and bailey branch meets in the curve anyone with info we will be very thankful because both green and martha were of cherokee decent

This thread: