KYLESLIE-L Archives

Archiver > KYLESLIE > 2006-04 > 1145632304

Subject: Genealogy & Requests
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:11:44 EDT

The list members have not been making very many posts or queries. There
seems to be a potential reason as follows. Our List membership is quite large and
that is a good thing, but the persons living in Leslie County are only a
very few. This is evidence of the many members currently living away from their
roots and the three largest ISPs of our list members indicate quite a distance
from Leslie County.

AOL, SBCGLOBAL, YAHOO as the majority. Within Leslie County and at Hyden is
the TDS company, but only a few faithful list members exist in 2006 in Hyden,
KY.

Currently one of our newest members has a request for help. I am passing
this request to you for possible assistance, while I search my databases for
information.

FROM List Member: (mailto:)
SUBJECT: BAILEY's & JOSEPH's

TEXT:
Does the list have any info on the Bailey's and Joseph's of Leslie Co., Ky?
Looking for data of Martha Engle and Green Bailey, and about William Joseph
and Deliah Brown. Can anyone help me?

BETTY

LISTDAD

This thread: