KYLIVING-L Archives

Archiver > KYLIVING > 2011-10 > 1319173823

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KYLIVING] Mary Henrietta (Eckhoff) Ahland
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 05:10:23 -0000

Author: pokerfaceb1
Surnames: Eckhoff, Ahland
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.livingston/990.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Karrie,
Mary's death certificate (signed by my grandfather, Charlie Sidney Lagrand) indicates that Mary's father was "Thomas A. Echckoff(sp)). I believe this was actually an anglicized version of "Tammen Andreas Eckhoff". Records indicate that Andreas arrived in this country in 1854 from Germany. I cannot locate Mary's birth certificate which would clarify her lineage. Her mother's name also remains unknown). Mary married William Henry Ahland on Oct 2nd, 1879.
Thanks. Brenda Duncan -

Important Note: