KYMCCREA-L Archives

Archiver > KYMCCREA > 2005-08 > 1124285128

Subject: Re: grma ollie spradlin
Date: 17 Aug 2005 07:25:28 -0600

Surnames: Duncan, King, Slaven, Moses, Strunk, Chitwood, ....
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IBB.2ACE/1463.1

Message Board Post:

Patton & Hannah Spradlin are the parents of Ollie Bell Spradlin. She marries Robert Perry Ball.

I have an Ollie Spradlin, b. abt. 1893 per 1910 census who was the d/o Elijah Spradlin, b. abt 1840; d. aft 1910; Stearns, Whitley Co., KY & Unknown.

I have also have Ollie Spradlin, b. March 12, 1894; d. June 23, 1927; buried *Upper Old Sand Hill Cemetery, Sand Hill, McCreary Co., KY. Ollie’s husband Charlie Crabtree, b. November 27, 1887; d. September 09, 1960; buried *Upper Old Sand Hill Cemetery, Sand Hill, McCreary Co., KY. This Ollie’s mother is Betsy Spradlin. That’s all I have on Betsy.

More than likely they are the same Ollie. But does anyone know?

I went searching through my files. Here’s what was online in the 1910 Whitley Co., KY Census.

258. Crabtree, Jane hd 42 Widow
Rebecca dau 20 Single
Ada dau 17
Ettie dau 14