KYMERCER-L Archives

Archiver > KYMERCER > 2002-02 > 1013994638

Subject: [KYMERCER] Ann PATTERSON & George CRUTCHFIELD
Date: 17 Feb 2002 18:10:38 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/gBB.2ACI/2970

Message Board Post:

I am trying to find my PATTERSON line in Mercer County, KY. My gr-gr-gr-grandparents, Ann PATTERSON and George CRUTCHFIELD married in Mercer Co., KY on July 31, 1793. The brides mother (on the marriage bond) was given as Elizabeth PATTERSON. The Bondsman was James PATTERSON. (Was James her father or maybe a brother?) Ann & George moved to Harrison Co., Indiana. They had 9 children and my line descends from their eldest son, James CRUTCHFIELD, born in Kentucky on Sep 7, 1796. He married Catherine GREGORY, daughter of William GREGORY Jr., on Mar 3, 1819 in Harrison Co., IN. James & Catherine moved to Des Moines County, IA by 1836. If anyone is connected to this PATTERSON family in Mercer County, KY, and would like to correspond, I would be happy to hear from you.

This thread: