KYMERCER-L Archives

Archiver > KYMERCER > 2008-06 > 1213381646

From: Barbara Terhune <>
Subject: [KYMERCER] Two genealogy freebies - limited time offer on one
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:27:26 -0400

KENTUCKY LAND RECORDS - Online Free - no time limit
Go here: http://sos.ky.gov/land/ and download the PowerPoint presentation on
land records in Kentucky.

*/NEW!/* Research patents and view images filed with the Virginia Patent
Series & Old Kentucky Patent Series
<http://apps.sos.ky.gov/land/nonmilitary/patentseries/vaandokpatents/>;.
http://apps.sos.ky.gov/land/nonmilitary/patentseries/vaandokpatents/
Authorized by legislative acts and a variety of warrants, ex.
Revolutionary War, French & Indian War, Certificates of Settlement,
Preemption Warrants, Treasury Warrants, etc., these records span the
time when Kentucky was a part of Virginia and continue through the early
years of Kentucky’s statehood.

===
ANCESTRY.com - Historical Newspaper Search - *FREE through June 19th.*

Now through June 19, 2008, you can access our massive online collection
of historical newspapers for FREE
<http://email.ancestry.com/cgi-bin13/DM/y/hvHC0X3qQY0GzT0nfU0GQ>;.
http://email.ancestry.com/cgi-bin13/DM/y/hvHC0X3qQY0GzT0nfU0GQ

Find the family stories they never told you.
For FREE.
We’ve doubled the historical newspaper collection. And you can access it
for FREE through June 19th.

===

This thread: