Archiver > KYMERCER > 2008-06 > 1213381646

From: Barbara Terhune <>
Subject: [KYMERCER] Two genealogy freebies - limited time offer on one
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:27:26 -0400

KENTUCKY LAND RECORDS - Online Free - no time limit
Go here: and download the PowerPoint presentation on
land records in Kentucky.

*/NEW!/* Research patents and view images filed with the Virginia Patent
Series & Old Kentucky Patent Series
Authorized by legislative acts and a variety of warrants, ex.
Revolutionary War, French & Indian War, Certificates of Settlement,
Preemption Warrants, Treasury Warrants, etc., these records span the
time when Kentucky was a part of Virginia and continue through the early
years of Kentucky’s statehood.

=== - Historical Newspaper Search - *FREE through June 19th.*

Now through June 19, 2008, you can access our massive online collection
of historical newspapers for FREE

Find the family stories they never told you.
We’ve doubled the historical newspaper collection. And you can access it
for FREE through June 19th.

This thread: