KYNELSON-L Archives

Archiver > KYNELSON > 2003-05 > 1053923212

From: "mayoder" <>
Subject: Re: [KYNELSON-L] LINTHICUM, WILLIAMS, LEWIS, RICE, FOREMAN, FRYE, YEWELL, HASKINS
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 23:28:04 -0500

Nelson Co, KY Linthicum Mgs- my index (this name I have always found
interesting- must be real hard to trace it!!!)

Linthicum:
Adelia to Marmaduke Berkley, sur Thomas Linthicum, f/o Adelia,
m 3 Jun 1824 J. Morris
Angeline m Cadmus Young sur T.P. Linthicum, d/o Thomas Linthicum,
23 Dec 1828 Spencer Clack
Charles W. to Mary Eliza Slaughter,Sur Thos. P. Linthicum, d/o Phil C.
Slaughter, s/o Thomas; m 13 Dec 1833 Samuel Carpenter
Eliza - Silas Hurlburt 28 jan 1820 I. Taylor
Eliza L. to Moses L. Miller; sur Thomas Linthicum, Moses from Franklin
Co, Ky
14 Oct 1828 B.F. Crouch
Elizabeth E. to Albert G. Botts sur Thomas Linthicum, f/o Elizabeth;
26 Sep 1837 S. Carpenter
Linda C. to Henry Lewis sur Thomas Linthicum, f/o Linda;
m 7 Jul 1812 Joshua Morris
Lois Ann to William T. Freeman sur T.B. Linthicum; d/o Thomas, wit:
T.P. & C.W. Linthicum; 5 Dec 1831 S. Carpenter
Mary to Stephen Cambron; sur Thomas Linthicum, f/o Mary,
m 12 Feb 1828 Spencer Clack
Mary M. to Horatio Magruder sur Thomas Linthicum, d/o John, dec'd
m 28 Apr 1823 I. Taylor
Nancy to Wm Kendrick sur Thomas Linthicum, f/o Nancy;
m 25 Dec 1810 J. Morris (also have groom's name as Wm
Kenrick)
Priscilla to Oliver Howard 17 Dec 1822 J. Morris
Rufus to Elizabeth Anthony sur Daniel W. Anthony, d/o Susan Anthony,
wit:
Catherine Anthony, m 7 Mar 1826 William Scott.
Sarah to Robert Able; sur Thomas Linthicum, f/o Sarah;
m 26 Sep 1820 I. Taylor or Daniel Walker (2 listings same
groom & m date)
Sarah to Tilmon Magruder sur Thomas Linthicum, guard of Sarah,
m 31 Oct 1822 I. Taylor

If you would personally sent me your email address- will list all the
Linthicum mgs I have found
on my mg CD- not many & all have to be related!!!

Mary