KansasCity-L Archives

Archiver > KansasCity > 2002-09 > 1031757517

From: "John O'Brien" <>
Subject: [KansasCity] Robert ALLEN and Emily GALLAGHER (your great-great grandparents)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:25:46 -0500

Maureen, thanks to Mabel Phillips and Judy, here is a lot more information
on your great-grandparents and their children. (see notes posted below)

17, 1860; died April 17, 1920. Her parents (your great-great grandparents):
Robert ALLEN and Emily GALLAGHER.

Your great-grandfather (Irvin W. JENKINS) born Feb 6, 1862; died July 2,
1934.

Also has family info on Irvin's son Lloyd .

Mabel: I've been helping Maureen track her family in the Kansas City area.
We really appreciate you sending this information.

John
Kansas City, MO

(SEE NOTES BELOW!!!!)