LABIENIEC-L Archives

Archiver > LABIENIEC > 2007-02 > 1171851819

From: "Chandra" <>
Subject: Re: [LABIENIEC] more obits for Labieniec
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:23:39 -0600

Darlene,

Do you know who Rosalie's parent's are? This mentions a brother Lucian, but
the other siblings don't match up to Lucian J. I don't remember seeing a
Rosalie Labieniec on any of the early records. She would have been born
about 1919.

Looking forward to working together to figure out these various Labieniecs
and our connections to them!

Chandra