LACHAPELLE-L Archives

Archiver > LACHAPELLE > 2009-02 > 1234091024

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LACHAPELLE] Abraham LaChapelle - Mary Charpontier - 1881Simcoe, Ontario
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 11:03:44 -0000

Author: pattimolenaar
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lachapelle/210.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Sid

I've had the same trouble researching this family line. It is an extremely complex family to research for numerous reasons. I have found a couple of records for an Abraham LaChapelle born abt. The same time but I'm not 100% certain that they are for the same Abraham LaChapelle you are researching.

1. Ontario, Canada Deaths, 1869-1934 about Peter Abe Lachapelle. Death Date: 17 Apr 1910.
Death Location: Simcoe. Estimated Birth Year: 1846. Birth Location: Twp of King. Father: Louis LaChapelle. Mother: Abbey Sedore.

2. 1901 Census of Canada about Abraham Lachapelle. Birth Date: 9 Oct 1845. Birthplace: Ontario. Spouse's Name: Mary. Racial or Tribal Origin: French. Nationality: Canadian.
Religion: Roman Catholic. Occupation: Laborer Saw Mill. Province: Ontario.
District: Simcoe (East/est). District Number: 113. Sub-District: Tay.
Sub-District Number: M-4.

Your welcome to send me a direct email through Ancestry.com if you would like.

Kind Regards Patti Molenaar

Important Note: