LADD-L Archives

Archiver > LADD > 2000-12 > 0977791420

From: "Charles Ladd" <>
Subject: Re: [LADD-L] Grady Co., OK LADDs
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 18:43:40 -0600

Jim and all,

They are cousins and great Uncle Roy Ladd.

Family Group Record
Husband: Roy Levi Ladd
Birth: 2 Jan 1884 Sevier County, Arkansas
resident: 1920 Atoka county, OK
Death: 2 Dec 1966 Minco, Oklahoma
Burial: Minco, Oklahoma
Marriage:
Father: David Crockett Ladd (b 26 Feb 1860)
Mother: Mary Carol Hankins (b 30 Dec 1859)
Wife: Jennie Daffin
Birth: 13 Feb 1893 Texas
resident: 1920 Atoka county, OK
Death: 28 Jan 1953 Minco, Oklahoma
Occupation: Housewife
Burial: Minco, Oklahoma
Father: Samuel V. Daffin (b 1856)
Mother: Mary Wormack
Children
1 M David Crockett Ladd
Birth: 4 Mar 1912 Atoka, Oklahoma
Death: Aug 1983 Minco, Oklahoma
Burial: Minco, Oklahoma
Marriage:
2 M Leon Edwin Ladd
Birth: 18 Jul 1915 Atoka, Oklahoma
Death: Dec 1983 Minco, Oklahoma
Burial: Minco, Oklahoma
Marriage:
3 M James Leroy Ladd
Birth: 9 Nov 1917 Coal county, Oklahoma
Death:
Burial:
Spouse: Gladys Balke
Spouse: Bobby Williams
4 F Elsie Inez Ladd
Birth: 11 Aug 1920 Coal county, Oklahoma
Living: 1995 El Reno, OK
Death:
Burial:
Spouse: Robert Charles Barber (m 9 Jan 1942)
Spouse: Thomas Milton Auten (m 30 May 1957)
5 F Dorthy Mary Ladd
Birth: 9 Jan 1923 Coal county, Oklahoma
Living: 1998 El Reno, OK
Death:
Burial:
Spouse: Robert Wensel (m Nov 1942)
Spouse: Meryl C. Morrison (m 6 Feb 1946)
6 F Lois Louise Ladd
Birth: 17 Apr 1926 Coal county, Oklahoma
Living: 1998 Harrah, Oklahoma
Death:
Burial:
Spouse: Loyd Mixon (m 25 Jul 1945)
7 M Dolphus Ladd
Birth: 9 Oct 1930 Minco, Oklahoma
Living: 1998 Spanaway, Washington
Occupation: U.S. Air Force
Death:
Burial:
Marriage:
8 F Bertha Bernice Ladd
Birth: 11 Nov 1933 Minco, Oklahoma
Death:
Burial:
Spouse: Charles Hord (m 24 Jul 1955)
FAMILY NOTES

HUSBAND NOTES: Roy Levi Ladd
Birth(1):
General: Roy is enumerated as a Lodger, and living with M.D. Daffin, in
Durant, Okla. on the 1910 Bryan Co., Oklahoma census.