LAMBERT-L Archives

Archiver > LAMBERT > 2009-07 > 1249000395

From: "Joseph B. Lambert" <>
Subject: Re: [LAMBERT] Lambert genealogy
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:04:48 -0600

Kathy--Did you mean haplogroup I (the letter eye)? There is no haplogroup
1 (the number one). Was that John Lambert of NC rather than SC? How did
you find out about the match, if no one has had his DNA tested?

If your cousins do get interested, tell them it takes five minutes
to place the order and 10 minutes to do the test. Not a lot of time. I
give instructions on how to do both all the time.

Joseph

This thread: