LAMBIE-L Archives

Archiver > LAMBIE > 2010-07 > 1280215485

From: "Paul Lambie" <>
Subject: [LAMBIE] Introducing.....Sheena Lambie
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:24:45 +0100

Please join me in welcoming our latest member..........Sheena Lambie.

Sheena is part of our newly christened 'Ayrshire Lambie' tree which is a
merger of the South Shields and New Monkland Lambies. This tree is headed up
by Robert Lambie & Mary Thwait, their son John married Agnes Brydon. Their
son John married Helen Twigg or Tweed and their son John married Mary
Carracher. Their son William married Jessie Cheyne - Sheena's grandparents.

I have been looking at a recently added resource at Ancestry.com - US
passport applications. In these I found Robert (the son of John Lambie &
Helen Twigg) who married Elizabeth Morrison. His birth in 1854 is one of our
'lost' records, but this application actually gives a date of birth of 3rd
April 1854. To top it all it even has a photograph of him!

Welcome to the Lambie list Sheena!

Regards,

Paul

This thread: