LANARK-L Archives

Archiver > LANARK > 2000-04 > 0955828984

From: "Dawn & Mark" <>
Subject: [LKS] Ritchie
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:03:04 -0700

Hi Norman,
My third great grandmother was Ann RITCHIE, although she didn't come from the same area as your RITCHIE's I thought I would include her info to see if anything looked familiar to you.
Regards,
Dawn

Descendants of Ann RITCHIE
1-Ann RITCHIE
b: bef 1810
d: aft 1879
sp: Charles MCGUIRE
b: bef 1810
m: bef 1830
d: bet 1857 and 1879
2-Charles MCGUIRE
b: abt 1830 in Airdrie, Lanark, Scotland
d: Apr 18 1879 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
sp: Ellison (Alice) MCFARLANE
b: Dec 30 1833 in New Monkland, Lanark, Scotland
m: May 17 1857 in Airdrie, Lanark, Scotland
d: Sep 12 1893 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
3-Charles MCGUIRE
b: Jan 11 1855 in New Monkland, Lanark, Scotland
d: 1866 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
3-Jane MCGUIRE
b: Dec 9 1857 in New Monkland, Lanark, Scotland
3-Terrance MCGUIRE
b: Feb 4 1860 in New Monkland, Lanark, Scotland
3-Thomas MCGUIRE
b: Apr 18 1862 in Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
3-Patrick (Peter) MCGUIRE
b: Sep 15 1864 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
3-William MCGUIRE
b: Dec 8 1866 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
3-Charles MCGUIRE
b: Mar 6 1869 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
d: bet 1906 and 1936 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
3-Annie MCGUIRE
b: Jul 29 1871 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland
3-Daniel McFarlane MCGUIRE
b: Dec 22 1873 in Kilbirnie, Ayr, Scotland