LANARK-L Archives

Archiver > LANARK > 2008-10 > 1223955641

From: "jean old" <>
Subject: Re: [LANARK] Roll Call for Gold of Douglas and Rennie of Glasgow
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:40:41 +1100

Hi Ruth and Allison
Have you seen these names berfore please forgive the large writing i
keep them on a sheet .
Regards jean

RENNIE JAMES M MARY BIGGAR PARENTS OF JAMES B 1835
RENNIE JAMES B 1835 M 1865 AGNES SINCLAIR B 1849 PARENTS OF AGNES 1865
RENNIE CONT: JOHN 1867,MARY 1868,ISABELLA 1870
RENNIE ISABELLA B 1870 M 1888 GEORGE DALZEIL B 1868