LANCASTER-L Archives

Archiver > LANCASTER > 2002-07 > 1027560607

Subject: [Lancaster] Re: Lancaster
Date: 24 Jul 2002 19:30:07 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/xRp.2ACIB/4.75.81.484.485.488.1

Message Board Post:

I have some information given to me from my husband's aunt who is a Lancaster descendant.
her list is;
Thomas Gustava Lancaster married Emily Estella Arington
their children;
Avery Ella Lancaster, born Feb. 20, 1857 d. Jun 7, 1933
Robert Lancaster
Johnny Lancaster
Thomas Lancaster
Cleveland Lancaster
Lee Lancaster
Estella Lancaster
Addie Lancaster m. a Simms
Lula Lancaster, m. a Simms NOTE: Addie and Lula are twins
Mattie Lancaster
Nola Lancaster
Dara Lancaster
In her notes she stated: " I think Thomas G. Lancaster and Emily Estella Arington were married in Rawly, Miss.

The only date listed was for Avery Ella Lancaster.
Hope this will help....

This thread: