LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 1997-07 > 0869240842

From: Arthur Strange <>
Subject: Introduction
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:47:22 -0400

>May I make request to you all? Could you introduce yourself here so we
>know who you are and where you're from?

Hi Everybody,
My name Arthur Strange and I was born in Fleetwood near Blackpool. I
emigrated to Canada in 1956 and now live in Scarborough (soon to become
part of the Mega City of Toronto),Ontario.

On my side of the family I am interested in:
CHAMBERS - West Gorton, Ashton-under-Lyne.
HULME - West Gorton, Ashton-under-Lyne.
NEWSHAM - Fleetwood, Lancaster.
STRANGE - Fleetwood, Lancaster and Brixton.

On my wife's side I am interested in:
CUNNINGHAM - Glasgow, Lesmahagow and Edinburgh.
ELRICK - Lonmay Aberdeenshire.
GEBBIE - Glasgow, Girvan Ayeshire.
KING - Shotts Lanarkshire.
MURRAY - Lonmay, Old Deer Aberdeenshire and Edinburgh.
NEIL - Shotts Lanarkshire.
SIMPSON - Longside, Lonmay, Old Deer Aberdeenshire and Edinburgh.

Good hunting,

Arthur

B I O A R T S Photography for Science and Education
O Arthur Strange
T 3420 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 503
S Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. M1J 2H9

This thread: