LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 1997-07 > 0869532457

From: <>
Subject: Introduction
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:47:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, my name is Pam Ward. I've just begun the search for relatives from
England. Have had success with the computer search for other family lines and
am trying to make the English connection.

I am a certified nurse midwife living in Massachusetts with a husband (who is
marginally interested in family searches) but who indulges my latest
fascination and our two sons who are less interested.

My great grandfather, his sister and parents immigrated to Massachusetts in
the late 1800s. The family names I am searching for are JOHNSON, Richard son
of Samuel JOHNSON and Ann KAY. Richard was married to Elizabeth WHITEHEAD
daughter of James WHITEHEAD and Elizabeth Unknown... their children were
Arthur Whitehead JOhnson and a daughter (whose name I don't know)

Appreciate any help from abroad with these queries.

This thread: